For an anti-inflammatory and healing effect on injuries.
- Supports healthy and sound joints and tendons after an effort.
- Plays a role in limb soundness after training sessions and competitions
- Helps promote sound joint and tendon function.
Contributes to the overall health of the horse.
Daily use or during intense effort periods:
- Apply a 2 cm layer over the whole area of the tendon and joints to be treated.
- Let it dry.
- Rinse the leg with water the following day.
For an anti-inflammatory and healing effect on injuries:
- Apply a clay poultice.
- Cover with plastic film and a bandage.
- Rinse the leg with water and reapply every day.