Back on Track products have ceramic powder in their unique Welltex textile products. The ceramic reflects back body warmth as a far infrared wave that effectively stimulates blood circulation in the legs.
The Exercise Boots are made of highly durable neoprene. They offer an excellent fit and superior protection as they easily form close contact with the tendons and bones in the lower leg. The neoprene hinders dirt and gravel from penetrating the boots. These are just some of the reasons our Exercise Boots are so popular.
- The Exercise Boots are an excellent choice for having the Back on Track effect during the entire workout, and to save time.
- The Exercise Boots are used for prevention by reducing the risk of ligament damage and attach with straps.
The inside is lined with 50% cotton and 50% polyester fabric infused with ceramic powder.
Sizes: Small-10", Medium-11", and Large-12".
Sold as a Pair
COLOR: White or Black
The Exercise Boots and all Back on Track products can be machine washed at 30 degrees Celsius/86 degrees Fahrenheit with mild detergent.
- DO NOT use fabric softener.
- DO NOT tumble dry because the product can be destroyed. Line Dry Only.
- DO NOT iron at a temperature higher than 50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit