Introducing one of the first blankets to be made from recycled plastic bottles! Innovation for a greener future. 218 plastic bottles are recycled to create one turnout blanket
- 1200F rPET polyester outer that is sustainable, waterproof, and breathable.
- 100g rPET fiberfill insulation that is breathable
- Shine enchanting rPET lining
- Patented Disc Front Closure
- Detachable hood included
- Dual Leg Arches for freedom of movement and maximum belly coverage
- three cross surcingles
- Liner loops
- Tail Strap
Eco-Friendly rPET Fabric
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate or recycled PET. PET is a strong, durable, and recyclable material that is primarily used to manufacture plastic bottles and packing. This material is given a second life by recycling it and creating rPET material that the Amigo AmEco 12 Plus Turnout is made of.
This production process requires less water, fewer chemicals and produces 65% less greenhouse gas emissions than the production of virgin polyester yarns. Reducing waster that is polluting the earth and oceans.