Professional's Choice Contoured Girths are designed with the horse in mind.
- The contoured design allows your horse freedom of movement in the shoulder and reduces pressure points.
- The TPU outer shell is durable, easy to clean, and ventilated to keep your horse cool and comfortable.
- Perforated neoprene liner prevents slipping, allows for airflow, and peels away from the outer liner for an easy clean.
- The fleece liner keeps your horse comfortable, liner pulls away for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel hardware is durable and will not rust, and double elastic on each end provides a comfortable fit.
Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your girth at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your girth for signs of wear and tear, and replace immediately if any issues are detected.