The Venice light is the lightest safety stirrup entirely made of aluminum available on the market. It weighs only 460grams, enclosing stability, durability and design in one single product.
STABILITY is obtained thanks to a 3° sloped tread equipped with a toothed grip (105 teeth).
DURABILITY our stirrups undergo a special mechanical process aimed at enhancing their durability.
DESIGN the unique design of our stirrups allows them to easily follow foot movements while jumping.
- The grip, thanks to its strong design, help avoid accumulation of mud and water, thus granting excellent adherence.
- Venice light stirrups have been designed with a 3 ° sloped tread to improve stability.
- This model is suitable for an easy replacement of the pad.
- The shape of the stirrup leather loop itself has been conceived so to allow adjustments and effortless mounting.
“Venice light” riding stirrups are provided with a revolutionary safety mechanism which, in case of need, allows a section of the ring to open, thus easing the release of the foot; thereafter, thanks to a specific spring, the section gets back in its original position.
The spring allows the moving part to stay closed during horse riding activities and to open only when a certain pressure is applied. The locking mechanism of the moving part is cushioned by a rubber insert on the ring which allows it to be particularly reactive in case of need.
Like all of our patented Tech Stirrups they are 100% made in Italy. Tech Stirrups Venice Light are made from aluminum billet and then fastened with stainless steel screws. They are anodized (20μm treatment) to preserve their aesthetic quality.
- Weight: 460g (16,22 oz)
- Tread dimensions: 125x65mm (4-3/4 in)
- Slope: 3°
- Matt finish
- Foot support to prevent it to slip sideways
Classic stirrup leathers can be used with these stirrups.