Simply take your English bridle or Western headstall and turn it into a sidepull bitless bridle! Created by Lindsey Partridge of Harmony Horsemanship and ThinLine. Soft and supple leather with ThinLine foam padding across pressure points creates the most comfortable bitless noseband on the market. Easy to use by attaching on to existing cheek pieces. Adjusts from 23.5" to 27.5"
Harmony Horsemanship™ promotes bitless riding for many reasons including:
- If a horse is uncomfortable with a bit due to injury or teeth placement
- Help for horses that are emotional when riding with a bit
- To give more control and comfort to horses that put their tongue over the bit or out the side of the mouth
- For starting or restarting horses before introducing a bit
- When riders are learning to balance or master new skills, so they aren't accidentally hurting the horse's sensitive mouth